Friday, April 20, 2012

David has a great answer in Psalm 17 to the question “Why do the wicked prosper?”
“…men of this world whose reward is in this life.”
They have no eternal reward. Whatever reward they may get is in this life only.

I (Patti) have always wanted to write a book entitled, My Cup Overflows. (see Psalm 23)
Whenever I contemplate my life and all my blessings…that seems to be the theme. Maybe one day I’ll write that book!

There is so much meat in Psalm 23. To sum it up, it might sound like this.

The Lord takes care of me. I have everything I need.
He takes me to peaceful surroundings. He encourages me.
He disciplines and protects me.
He makes me feel safe. I have no fear of death.
I am anointed. I belong to HIM.
His goodness and love follow me wherever I go.
He has made a room just for me in His house.
I will live with HIM forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment