Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"You say, I choose the appointed time;"
God's time is not our time. It is hard for us as humans to understand God's perspective of time, isn't it?

"Your throne was established long ago; you are from all eternity..."
God has always been and will always be.

“Rise up, O Judge of the earth;”

Who is the judge of the earth? (John 5:22, Gen. 18:25)

“Blessed is the man you discipline, O Lord,”
Like a loving parent disciplines a child, so the Lord disciplines us. (Heb 12:11)

“When I said, ‘My foot is slipping,’ your love, O Lord supported me.”
When we feel ourselves slipping out of fellowship with the Father, we should tell Him!
Anybody out there been “slipping” lately???

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."
What a great plan! God turns our anxiety into joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment