Thursday, November 13, 2014

When Judas bargained to betray Jesus, Scripture is very clear that Satan entered into Judas.  Satan knew that he couldn't send one of his lackeys to do the work, he had to go himself.

Some sad words in Scripture:
"Even after Jesus had done all these miraculous signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him."
Not much has changed today.

If ever there was a doubt concerning the Son of God appearing to the Old Testament people, this one lays that to rest.
John 12:41
Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus' glory and spoke about him.

More sad words from Scripture:
"for they loved praise from men more than praise from God."
Again, not much has changed today.

As you continue reading, start paying close attention to the frequent mentioning of the Father by Jesus. He begins to mention the Father more and more the closer He gets to the crucifixion. I (Patti) tend to wonder how Jesus felt. When I was younger (before I met Phil) I always had a very loving relationship with the most important people in my life, my parents. Whenever I was hurt or upset or scared, I always sought the comfort of my parents, especially my daddy. Wonder if the human part of Jesus was feeling that way and He  was longing for the comfort of the Father. Something to think about…

No comments:

Post a Comment