Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jacob’s descendants have been told they will not seek Him in vain.

Isa 45:19
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.

Those who seek Him, find Him.
Prov 8:17

I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

Jer 29:13
You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart.

Amos 5:4
This is what the LORD says to the house of Israel: "Seek me and live;

No question in Isaiah 47 of how God feels about astrology.

Ever had a time in your life when you felt as if you were in the “furnace of affliction”? (Isa 48:10). Ever wonder why???
Isa 48:11a

For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this.

Next time you are in the “furnace of affliction” remember it is for His sake that you are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment