Friday, April 23, 2010

Attention Cradle Christians! These are our verses!
Ps 71:5-6
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.
Both of us (Phil and Patti) were brought up in a Christian home. We knew Jesus first as a friend before we even knew we needed a Savior! Praise God for Christian homes!

Lots of questions in Psalm 77;
Will the Lord reject forever? Will he never show favor? Has His love vanished? Has His promise failed? Has God forgotten? Has He withheld His compassion?

Whenever we have these same questions, we need only take to heart the following verse found in the same psalm. “I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.”
When we consider His mighty deeds, we won’t question very long!

“…though your footprints were not seen.
How often does God work in our lives even when we can’t see what He is doing?

“Teach me your way O Lord, and I will walk in your truth.”
Yes, Lord, teach us your way! So that we may walk in your truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment